The Saint Louis Chess Campus would like to take a moment to say thank you again for your loyalty and support. Your health, and the health of our employees, are our top priority.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you're in our facilities. In accordance with the Health Commissioner's Order No. 1 and Proclamation - COVID-19 (2021), we have made updates to the buildings and the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy.
This is how we are keeping you safe:
- Mandatory masks and wellness checks for staff, vendors, members and visitors, regardless of vaccination status
- Complimentary hand sanitizing stations and promoting frequent hand washing
- Frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and routine cleaning
- Limiting the number of staff, vendors, members and visitors allowed in each building
- Installed additional protective barriers at World Chess Hall of Fame and Saint Louis Chess Club
- Installed state-of-the-art air scrubbers that remove more than 99% of airborne and surface contaminants
- Using contactless payment options and offering curbside pickup and shipping online at Q Boutique
We are requesting all guests to follow these guidelines:
- Proceed to the front desk for a wellness check and brief questionnaire, regardless of vaccination status
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or not feeling well
- Require everyone to wear protective masks, regardless of vaccination status (available at front desk)
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds during restroom visits
- Follow requested safety protocols
- No food or drink allowed inside the building
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings that are brought inside
If you have any additional questions about COVID-19 we recommend the following resources:
- Center For Disease Control
- Missouri Department of Health
- St. Louis City website
- St. Louis County website
To learn more about our Covid-19 safety guidelines, please visit saintlouischessclub.org, worldchesshof.org, and our social media platforms.
Again, thank you for your continued support. Stay safe and healthy!