The Saint Louis Chess Campus would like to take a moment to say thank you again for your loyalty and support. These past several months have been unlike anything we've ever experienced, and we're working hard to evolve so we can continue to show up in a meaningful way for you, our employees and community. We want to continue to bring you the programs and events you enjoy, even if it may look a little different than it has in the past. As cities and states begin to share plans to reopen, we'd like to share an update on how we're thinking about our two organizations.
It really can't be said enough—your health, and the health of our employees, are our priority. And every decision we make is through that lens. We want to be sure the approach we're taking to reopen both locations is thoughtful, and that we're creating an environment that's safe for everyone.
We want you to feel safe and comfortable when you're in our facilities. In accordance with the city of Saint Louis Health Commissioner's Order No.14, we have been making updates to the buildings and the way we serve you to help keep everyone healthy.
This is how we are keeping you safe:
- Mandatory masks and wellness checks for staff, vendors, members and visitors
- Complimentary hand sanitizing stations and promoting frequent hand washing
- Frequent disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and routine cleaning
- Signage requesting staff, vendors and guests to maintain social distancing guidelines
- Limiting the number of staff, vendors, members and visitors allowed in the building
- Quarantine mail and deliveries
- Installing additional protective barriers
- Using contactless payment options and offering curbside pickup and shipping online at Q Boutique
We are requesting all guests to follow these guidelines:
- Proceed to the front desk for a wellness check and brief questionnaire
- Stay home if you have a fever, cough, or not feeling well
- Advise if you have been in a large crowd of 10 people or more
- Report any travel outside of the United States within the past two weeks
- Require everyone to wear protective masks (available at front desk)
- Recommending all guests to wear gloves (available at front desk)
- Maintain social distancing of at least six feet
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds during restroom visits
- Follow requested safety protocols
- No food or drink allowed inside the building
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings that are brought inside
Please visit our programming calendar for virtual events, watch our YouTube channel for videos, and shop Q Boutique online for curbside pickup and shipping options. You can also read the Saint Louis Chess Campus full reopening announcement here.
If you have any additional questions about COVID-19 we recommend the following resources:
- Center For Disease Control
- Missouri Department of Health
- St. Louis City website
- St. Louis County website
You can learn more about our approach to opening, details on how we're making our two locations safe, and ways we're supporting our employees and community through this crisis through our websites and social media platforms.
Again, thank you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you again soon!